night of the demons

great movie.

i've been home. things have been going well. too much family time and not enough girlfriend time. the usual complaints about home.

things may be looking up for me in the near future, though.

the semester is almost over, which means my ass is swamped in work. it also means, however, that i am getting closer to being home for winter break.

my plans for winter break include:
  • wearing a jumpsuit
  • drinking
  • drinking while wearing a jumpsuit
that's all.

in the meantime, though. i will be paying for all the weekends i spent having fun.
i will be trapped inside my room, typing furiously, and crying.

the only way to help me is to ignore me.

luckily, i've been feeling unusually motivated to do things lately.
this comes at a strange time, when there is very little to do.

otherwise, i am well.
EDIT: i have no money

i also changed my layout again. drastically this time. i really want to attract new readers, but then again. i never post anything meaningful here.

"i love beafleef. it is the most sporadically updating website with no content!"
-leefer

well, maybe next time i will have some revelations for you.
EDIT: no i won't.

night
-John Thomas Diener

No comments: